MSc BIM Dissertation Interviewees Required

JosephMcCrory

Hi,

My name is Joe McCrory and I am a MSc student in BIM Project Management at Queen’s University Belfast.

For the final year of my course I am conducting a research project into “How could the implementation of a National Digital Twin for the Water Industry in UK/Ireland affect Asset Information Management.” I am seeking to interview people on the topic above with knowledge and/or experience in any of the following, digital twins, asset management, water/services industry in Ireland. Note, you do not need knowledge of all three topic areas, any two of the three topics would be ideal. Also if you would like to partice in a round table discussion, with knowledge of only one of these areas, this could also be accomodated, to bring people together from industry to share there individual views and experinces on the research topic.

The interview would be used to support my research topic; names and other sensitive information will be kept anonymous.

The interview would be carried out either in person or online using the likes of phone call or teams/zoom, etc, and would be kept within a 1 hour time frame.

If you would be interested in participating in an interview and would like to contribute to research in this topic area, please let me know and we can arrange a time & location that suits.

If you would like any further information, please let me know and I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Joe

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...