Call for applicants to join the DT Hub Community Council

John Holden

Do you have a passion to be part of the ongoing success of the DT Hub and represent either Professional Services/Consultancy or Local Government/City? 

If yes, we encourage you to apply to join the Digital Twin Hub Community Council!  

Why join the Community Council? 

The Council has an advisory role in the future direction of the DT Hub, representing the community in its journey towards an ecosystem of connected digital twins. As our membership grows, it is important that the DT Hub reflects the needs of its members. The DT Hub Community Council will give members of the community a voice in the DT Hub's strategic direction.  

What is the impact a Council member makes? 

As a Council member, you will have the opportunity to: 

• influence the strategic direction of your community 
  • engage directly with peers and the DT Hub core team 
  • provide feedback on a range of new initiatives
  • become visible as a recognised leader in the community 

What are the required commitments? 

As the role of the Community Council is to represent the Community, we ask that Council members are amongst the 1% of interactors and understand how the Hub works so this includes:

• attending the Welcome Sessions for new members once a year
  • presenting at one Gemini Call per year
  • attending the Gemini Call once a month and about every 6 weeks to 2 months to read out the Community announcements.
  • presenting to the Community Council on how your community (Sector Specific) are using the DT Hub – whether it is working for them and what could improve on the DT Hub.
  • DT Hub Engagement
    • Check the DT Hub once a week and respond to activity e.g. commenting, liking (5 mins)
    • Share events / news / articles on your organisation or the group you are presenting
    • Encourage sign up to and engagement with the DT Hub of your stakeholder group

When are Council meetings scheduled? 

• 21 February - 9:00-11:00 GMT
  • 18 April - 9:00-11:00 GMT
  • 20 June - 9:00-11:00 GMT
  • 28 September - 9:00-11:00 GMT
  • 30 November - 9:00-11:00 GMT

How do I apply to join the Community Council? 

https://forms.office.com/e/tk7WhWAiWr

or reach out to @Melissa Zanocco@Ali Nicholl, or myself.

Applications close on Tuesday 3 January 2022.  

iStock-1350217339.jpg

• Like 5

• John Holden changed the title to Call for applicants to join the DT Hub Community Council
  • 5 weeks later...

I have submitted my application, after noticing that the closing date was the 3rd January. Hopefully I may still be considered. Thank you!

Hello @ChristopherAbrams

Thank you for letting me know. I will speak with the Community Council Co-Chairs and get back to you promptly. If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me.

Best,

John