Off The Shelf 3D City for your DT project - Example London

Aurelien_Siradel

Hello Community,

As you can see on SIRADEL page one of our activities, among others, is to produce 3D Digital Twin to assist telecom operators on their radio simulation, optimization and planning.

It means we have many 3D Cities in the world off the shelf available on our Digital Twin visualization platform. Please feel free to cruise in our London 3D digital Twin here.

We also propose various levels of accuracy and display – as the project done for Monaco here.

We will be glad to assist on your project, populating these Digital Twin with data (open, public, specific,…) to address use cases you may need for you and your customers.

Note, if the city/area you may be interested in is not available, we can also produce the 3D model.

Drop me a line and I will be glad to set up a call and see how we can collaborate.

Regards - Aurelien

• Like 1

interesting!

can i ask if you generate these using side aperture radar or any other semi automated systems?

Dear Iain,

We have various ways to produce 3D Geodata, depending on projects, use cases and accuracy expected.

It can be produced from Satellite sources, or we mission dedicated flight for stereo photo and Lidar acquisition.  Then we use our in-house algo for classification and production of the 3D model to reduce costs.

We also have LIDAR acquisition expertise – we had a Google car before Google 😊

• Like 1

thanks Aurelien.

really interesting. Can you identify things such as power lines and rail tracks?

Yes, we have projects where, with our LIDAR capabilities we manage automated inventory and classification of urban furniture (included power lines) and vegetation.

We produced more than 30 000 km of corridor geodata for rail projects and GSM-R Network planning and we have indeed specific clutter classes, like rail tracks.

Any specific interest you would like to discuss?

• 1 month later...

Hi Alexandra,

I just sent a direct message with my email & phone.

Speak to you soon.

A