What is the process to work on new and upcoming areas/domains where DT could be a viable option?

Ajeeth

Hello Everyone!

What approach do you all suggest one should take if the project/idea being worked on is an upcoming new domain and where DT seems to be a perfect match?

My project idea is in education space and I think DT will make a huge difference and revolutionise the way education is delivered.

I would like some guidance on how I should start with respect to DT. What should be my starting point? I am a software engineer, so I am comfortable with software development, tools and libraries.

Thanks and kind regards,

Ajeeth

Edited by Ajeeth
Fixed typo.

Hi Ajeeth, I like your thinking! Good places to start are with the The Gemini Principles - Public Resources - DT Hub Community (digitaltwinhub.co.uk). and the Digital Twin Toolkit - Public Resources - DT Hub Community (digitaltwinhub.co.uk) Whilst the toolkit is aimed at organisations in infrastructure and the built environment there will be carry over into other sectors. And like you're doing, it's great to reach out to this community for suggestions as many are interested in education! Perhaps also raise it as a question to all participants on the Gemini Call - Community Calendar - DT Hub Community (digitaltwinhub.co.uk)

• Like 2